Features and Benefits:
• Faster and more aggressive cutting
• Improved heat dispersion during cutting ensures that the teeth stay sharper for longer
• Deeper curved gullets, which provide more efficient chip clearance preventing clogging and heat build up
• Special shaped tooth angle with less tendency to snag on thinner materials
• Alternate side set teeth to minimize binding and friction
• Bi-Metal construction - High speed steel teeth are laser welded onto a high alloy steel body
• Vacuum hardened teeth (to 65 HRC) at a temperature of 600°C to give maximum durability and life time
• Ideal for cutting hard materials such as stainless steel and acid resistant steels as well as softer materials like wood.
• 1.27mm thick steel holesaw body is rigid to retain its shape but also has built in elasticity
• Thick backs add strength and rigidity minimising vibrations
• 4 drive pin holes for easier arbour location
• Perfectly manufactured round back plate, especially important for the larger diameter holesaws.
• Diagonal slots aid the removal and ejection of the cores
Robust plastic case.
Holesaws 20, 22, 25, 32, 40, 44, 51, 57, 64, 65, 67, 68, 76mm.
Arbor - for holesaws 14 - 30mm
Arbor - for holesaws 32 - 152mm
x2 pilot drills.
3mm Allen key
The Milwaukee 49224102 17 Piece Holedozer Holesaws are available in 4-6 teeth per inch tooth design which provides faster and more aggressive cuts due to the tooth aggressive geometry and good chip clearance. The toothed area of the holesaw is engineered with Matrix II steel which contains 8% cobalt which allows the teeth to retain to their original tooths hardness even at high working temperatures during metal cutting applications. The holesaws are ideal for cutting hard and difficult materials such as acid resistant steels, stainless steel and softer materials such as wood. The holes will not enlarge over time due to their thick steel.
The holesaws are the perfect solution for cutting a variety of materials from steel up to 1000 N/mm² strength, stainless steel, acid resistant steel, non-ferrous metals, cast iron, wood and medium density. The holesaws can also cut medium densed materials such as fibreboard, gypsum plasterboard, sandwich materials, PVC and can be used in pillar drills (manual feed only) and in hand.
Website Return & Refund Policy of www.turbotoolhire.co.uk
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of anunused product within 14 days of original online purchase. Once we receive the returned item Turbo Tool Hire Limited will then give a full refund (Excluding shipping as we are unable to refund the initial shipping cost or return postage of your order unless the item(s) are found to be defective)
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Clearance (items marked with clearance banner) items are not eligible for a return.
Turbo Tool Hire Limited will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners.
Returned items must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging and in the condition, they were received or may not be eligible for refund or be subject to a restocking fee. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipment; therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable postage service.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery. Please keep your original invoice so purchase can be confirmed.
We aim to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. All goods will be inspected on return and no refund will be guaranteed until the product(s) have been assessed.
Our Payment Service Provider is Opayo (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland.
Opayo provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Opayo’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Opayo uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Opayo systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Opayo is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Opayo is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.