• More power, more compact, more control
• Up to 339 Nm of maximum torque
• ⅜″ anvil with friction ring for quick and easy socket changes
• Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor delivers more power in a more compact size
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
• REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
• Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
• Better access in tight spaces with an overall length of only 121.9 mm
• 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL with auto-shut off mode, offers the user precise control
• Bright LED workspace illumination
• Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
Battery pack capacity (Ah)
Impact rate (ipm)
Battery packs, C12 C Charger, Tool bag
2 x M12 B2 Battery packs, C12 C Charger, Tool bag
Max. bolt diameter
Max. fastening torque [Nm]
Max. torque (Nm)
No load speed (rpm)
No. of batteries supplied
Nut_busting torque [Nm]
Vibration Impact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool [m|s²]
Vibration Impact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool uncertainty [m|s²]
Weight with battery pack (EPTA) (kg)
1.1 (M12 B2)
Website Return & Refund Policy of www.turbotoolhire.co.uk
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of anunused product within 14 days of original online purchase. Once we receive the returned item Turbo Tool Hire Limited will then give a full refund (Excluding shipping as we are unable to refund the initial shipping cost or return postage of your order unless the item(s) are found to be defective)
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Clearance (items marked with clearance banner) items are not eligible for a return.
Turbo Tool Hire Limited will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners.
Returned items must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging and in the condition, they were received or may not be eligible for refund or be subject to a restocking fee. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipment; therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable postage service.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery. Please keep your original invoice so purchase can be confirmed.
We aim to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. All goods will be inspected on return and no refund will be guaranteed until the product(s) have been assessed.
Our Payment Service Provider is Opayo (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland.
Opayo provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Opayo’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Opayo uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Opayo systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Opayo is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Opayo is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.