• 30 years accuracy guarantee - 0.029°, 0.0005in/in, 0.5mm/M.
• All-metal BACKBONE™. Strong and durable frame. Reinforced vial retention.
• SHARPSITE™ vial technology improves the readability of the vial.
• Wide, durable handles for comfort and portability.
• Precision milled measuring surface provides accuracy in all working positions.
• High contrast vial system is easy to clean and optimises visibility.
• Shock absorbing end caps protect the frame.
• Overmolded, non-slip grips stick to the wall and prevent sliding.
• Durable, all-metal hang hole for storage.
• Accurate to 0.029° (0.0005 ˝/in, 0.5 mm/m) In normal and reverse position.
• Amplified rare earth magnets for maximum holding power.
Website Return & Refund Policy of www.turbotoolhire.co.uk
If you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept a return of anunused product within 14 days of original online purchase. Once we receive the returned item Turbo Tool Hire Limited will then give a full refund (Excluding shipping as we are unable to refund the initial shipping cost or return postage of your order unless the item(s) are found to be defective)
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed.
Clearance (items marked with clearance banner) items are not eligible for a return.
Turbo Tool Hire Limited will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners.
Returned items must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging and in the condition, they were received or may not be eligible for refund or be subject to a restocking fee. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipment; therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable postage service.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery. Please keep your original invoice so purchase can be confirmed.
We aim to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. All goods will be inspected on return and no refund will be guaranteed until the product(s) have been assessed.
Our Payment Service Provider is Opayo (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland.
Opayo provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Opayo’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Opayo uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Opayo systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Opayo is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Opayo is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.